With more visitors coming to Maui during the summer months, we’re meeting lots of couples who are on their honeymoon, or are celebrating a destination wedding or anniversary. We like to say that, after a walk down the aisle, there’s nothing like a walk down a waterfall. Or, after tying the knot, you can come…tie another.
Whatever your situation, we love helping all kinds of visitors, married or (k)not, take on the wild splendor of the tropics and explore some of Maui’s most beautiful natural scenery. The private waterfalls and rainforest that we discover by way of hiking, rappelling and swimming are some of the most romantic places in the world.
You can find out more about what a tour is like by browsing the Tour Page, reading one of the various magazine articles that have been published about the experience, or watching a clip from The Travel Channel or NBC’s First Look. If you’re not sure how getting wet and dirty outside is romantic, rent an old classic like Romancing the Stone or any of the Indiana Jones movies.
Looking for a non-biased take on what it’s like to take on the jungle? Take in one of these reads from journos and writers who found out firsthand.
- Leap of Faith Hawai’i Magazine’s “Outdoors” edition
- “How to Walk Down a Waterfall” Maui No Ka Oi Magazine
- Hawai’i Magazine’s “Best of 2014″ edition votes Rappel Maui “Best Reason to Take a Leap Off a Waterfall”
- “Adrenaline Maui” The Telegram
- “A Perfect Day on Maui” Air Canada’s Altitude
- “Top Rappeller Sends Climber’s Spirits Soaring” Honolulu Star-Advertiser
- “What’s New This Summer on Maui and Oahu” SF Gate